- The open living space on the main level of this Contemporary Northwest home plan presents two sets of oversized sliding doors to maintain the flow between inside and out.
- Move freely around the spacious kitchen that features an eating bar at the prep island, walk-in pantry, and built-in desk for days when you need to multi-task.
- A forward-facing room is filled with natural lighting and can serve as a den or fourth bedroom.
- At the top of the stairs, discover a leisure room with a TV niche that permits access to the remaining three bedrooms.
- Large windows line the walls of the master suite, which includes a 5-fixture bathroom with a generous walk-in closet, while laundry on this level is an added bonus.