- This spacious Contemporary Northwest house plan features 5 bedrooms, multiple living areas, a home office, and a large back patio.
- Tall ceilings above the foyer and family room expand the spaces vertically, while the neighboring kitchen, dining room, and living room enjoy 10′ ceilings.
- The kitchen’s prep island provides plenty of workspace and the adjacent pantry includes a spice kitchen with a second range, sink, and access to the patio.
- A guest suite on the main level resides next door to the office, and a mudroom with ample storage leads to the 3-car garage.
- Upstairs, a bridge-style hallway guides you to the secluded master suite with a sizable closet and deluxe ensuite with a bidet and private balcony. Three additional suites are nestled around the laundry room, each with their own full bath.