- The blend of siding materials on the exterior of this two-story Contemporary Northwest house plan is accentuated by the arched front porch that welcomes you and guests inside.
- The grand foyer with tall ceilings sets the scene and moves easily into the great room, kitchen, and dining area. A double-sided fireplace serves the great room and covered patio.
- The square-shaped kitchen includes an island with an eating bar and a neighboring butler’s pantry with a second sink.
- A gallery-style hallway upstairs leads to three bedrooms, including the master suite with a walk-in closet and 5-fixture bathroom.
- Exterior access to the 2-bedroom apartment allows it to be used as an income property or for in-laws. The ADU features a combined living room and kitchen, as well as 2 bedrooms upstairs.