- Oversized concrete panels and a contrasting color scheme add a modern touch to the exterior of this two-story house plan.
- Loads of natural light permeate the great room, which flows into the kitchen that hosts a large prep island, 6-burner range, and plenty of workspace. The adjacent dining room, topped by a coffered ceiling, provides access to a BBQ patio.
- A walk-in pantry can be found in the nearby mudroom that serves as a catchall when entering from the 3-car garage.
- A guest suite and home office complete the main level, while 3 (or 4) bedrooms can be found upstairs. The master suite enjoys a roomy closet and toilet room in the 5-fixture ensuite, and a second-level laundry room is a must-have for today’s family.
- The media room is tucked away from the bedrooms to allow for undisturbed movie nights.