- With over 7,000 square feet of living space, this 2-story Modern Northwest home plan offers something for everyone: gourmet kitchen, recording studio, 4-car garage, and a rec room.
- The grand foyer boasts a two-story ceiling and a curved staircase to the second level. A home office and formal dining room flank the entryway, and a butler’s pantry offers a shortcut from the dining room to the kitchen.
- The sizable kitchen allows space for multiple cooks with its large island and ample counter space, and a rear covered patio off the breakfast nook encourages outdoor living.
- A guest suite can be found on the main level, while the remaining bedrooms are located upstairs. A coffered ceiling crowns the master bedroom, paired with a deluxe ensuite with an enormous walk-in closet and secret room.
- Down the hall, the laundry room neighbors a full bath and large recreation room.