- This Transitional home plan features an open-concept living space with a two-story great room, 4 bedrooms, and 2.5 bathrooms.
- A large island in the kitchen includes an eating bar and overlooks the adjacent covered deck. The dining room provides plenty of space for a large table allowing families to gather and entertain friends.
- Easily contain toys with the main-level playroom, which can serve as a media room as the years go by. A neighboring flex space provides access to a built-in sauna.
- Other notable features on the main level include a den off the foyer, walk-in pantry, and mudroom just inside from the 3-car garage.
- Upstairs, discover four bedrooms and a sizable laundry room. The master suite boasts a large picture window, 5-fixture bath, and a walk-in closet.