- A low sloping hipped roof rests atop this contemporary Northwest house plan, which boasts over 3,000 square feet of modern living space.
- The welcoming front porch invites you inside to find a den (or bedroom) with a 10′ ceiling to the right. A full bath sits next door.
- The remainder of the main level consists of an open floor plan that combines the great room, dining area, and kitchen. The kitchen is a joy for all types of cooks with its huge prep island, roomy pantry, and large range.
- Four bedrooms reside on the second level (NOTE: Bedroom 4/Bonus is factored into the total living area). The largest is reserved for the homeowner, and is joined by a 5-fixture master bath and two walk-in closets. The laundry room is conveniently located next door.
- Three additional family bedrooms share a compartmentalized bath with two vanities.