- Classic lines meet modern siding materials on the exterior of this contemporary New American house plan. Stone accents complete the design.
- The 3-car garage opens to a mudroom with a coat closet and neighboring full bath, while the main level consists of the shared living spaces, primarily open to one another, except for the secluded den (or flex space).
- The open and airy kitchen includes an eating bar at the prep island, and overlooks the great room with a fireplace. A partially-covered deck extends the living space outdoors for BBQ’s, sunshine, and fresh air.
- The homeowner will enjoy the additional space created by the vaulted ceiling in the master suite upstairs, along with the private balcony, walk-in closet, and 5-fixture master bath.
- Three additional bedrooms consume the remaining corners of the second level, next to a 4-fixture bath and laundry room.