- A blend of siding materials come together to form this 6-bedroom, contemporary house plan. Inside, both the formal entry and family foyer merge to take advantage of the nearby coat closet and powder bath.
- A grand foyer with tall ceilings sits in the center of the main level, and leads to the rear-facing heart of the home. The great room projects from the right side of the home and features a boxed-bay window across from a warm fireplace.
- The dining room is defined by a tray ceiling, and opens to the spacious kitchen that includes access to an uncovered deck, a large prep island, and a walk-in pantry.
- A guest suite completes the main level and rests behind the 2-car garage.
- Upstairs, discover three bedrooms, a leisure room, and the laundry room. The master suite is set apart from the others and features a freestanding tub and oversized walk-in shower in the 5-fixture ensuite.
- Bedrooms 5 and 6 can be found on the lower level, along with a recreation room, full bath, and storage closet.