- The thoughtful layout of this two-story Contemporary home plan delivers spacious gathering areas, along with a quiet flex space for a den or study, a guest suite on the main level, and 4 bedrooms including master suites upstairs.
- The foyer showcases a curved staircase across from a niche for an entry table. The flex room to the right is perfect for a home office, den, or study.
- A fireplace surrounded by built-ins serves as the focal point for the great room which flows into the island kitchen and opens up to a two story celiling. Enjoy meals at the eating bar or the formal dining room with sliding-door access to the covered patio.
- The extra-deep garage provides space for up to 4-cars tandem-style for additional vehicles or work space. Just inside, a mudroom serves as a catchall and neighbors the walk-in pantry.
- Upstairs, a bridge overlooking the great room and foyer below joins the two smaller bedrooms and full bath on the right side from the master suite, laundry and a larger bedroom with semi-private bath featuring a double vanity on the left side.