- Oversized windows and flat rooflines compliment the modern design features offered by this Northwest, contemporary home plan.
- Step inside, and discover a formal dining room and home office on either side of the foyer, while an open-concept living space can be found straight ahead. A fireplace anchors the right wall of the great room, with tall ceilings opening it to the second level.
- The roomy prep island in the heart of the kitchen lends ample workspace, and the rear covered patio encourages outdoor enjoyment when entertaining.
- A guest suite completes the main floor, and includes a compartmentalized bath.
- The largest of the second level bedrooms is reserved for the homeowner, which features a fireplace, 5-fixture bath, and oversized closet. The laundry room, located at the end of the hall, helps reduce time spent lugging laundry up and down stairs.
- Each of the additional bedrooms have access to their own full bath, and a generous bonus room – included in the total living area figures – provides a fun space upstairs for all to enjoy.