- Stacked columns create the two-story, front porch on this Mediterranean home plan, while rounded, bay windows add a softness to the front elevation. An apartment above the garage includes a private entrance and balcony, ideal for long-term guests or a boomerang kid.
- French doors welcome you inside where a custom, curved staircase steals the show. An office and formal living room flank the foyer, and the heart of the home is located towards the rear in an open layout.
- A fireplace anchors the right wall of the great room, and the adjoining kitchen boasts an oversized island and spice kitchen for maximum prep space. A guest bedroom completes the main level and includes a full bath.
- Upstairs, the light-filled, master bedroom features a private balcony, walk-in closet, and spa-like en suite with a clawfoot tub serving as an art installation.
- Three family bedrooms can also be found on the second level, each with their own full bath, along with a prayer room, laundry facilities, and a bonus room.