- The rustic, timber-framed front porch serves as a focal point on the front elevation of this mountain, ranch plan, while the 3-car garage creates a parking courtyard by extending out of the front of the home.
- Once inside, french doors in the foyer part to reveal a home office, and the heart of the home lies straight ahead. Large, sliding doors open onto a covered patio, while simultaneously inviting natural light to permeate the interior.
- The open kitchen features an oversized island, an the attached dining area overlooks the backyard. A roomy, walk-in pantry sits adjacent the kitchen for quick and easy access.
- Behind the 3-car garage, discover the master suite, which includes a lavish en suite with a 2-person shower. The mud / laundry room sits just inside from the garage, along with a full bath.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 can be found on the opposite side of the home, and are separated by a 4-fixture bath, which they share.
- A bonus room towards the back of the home provides a versatile space awaiting you to declare its purpose.