- A blend of siding materials and angled roof lines add to the exterior of this Modern Northwest house plan, complete with a side garage considerate of curb appeal.
- The main level delivers your communal living spaces, primarily open except for a quiet den near the foyer. A 15′ by 11′ covered patio creates a space for grilling or dining outdoors.
- Casually dine at the kitchen island while conversing with the cook and discover a pantry that serves as an extension of the kitchen.
- Four bedrooms and the laundry room reside upstairs; two share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom.
- A roomy walk-in closet in the master suite boasts plenty of space for a large wardrobe and te ensuite includes a wet room that combines the tub and shower.