- Stone accents, paired with wood siding, provides a rugged element to the exterior on this 4-bedroom, mountain craftsman house plan.
- The light and airy foyer boasts a curved stairwell, and the formal dining room sits to the left. A butler’s pantry connects to the kitchen, and allows the host a space to both prepare and clean up food out of sight to guests.
- The kitchen features a multi-use island and opens to a breakfast nook, and beyond to the great room. Pocket doors give way to a flex room for added versatility.
- Behind the 2-car garage, a private guest suite neighbors a full bath.
- The master suite is situated on the right side of the second level, and includes a spacious walk-in closet and a 4-fixture bath with a soaking tub and custom shower. Three secondary bedrooms on the opposite side share a compartmentalized, hall bath.