- A blend of exterior siding materials combine with oversized windows to form this exquisite contemporary Northwest home plan. Once inside, a curved staircase and tall ceilings provide a glimpse onto the second level.
- Utilize the flex room off the foyer as a quiet get-away study or office for the work-at-home resident.
- The great room seamlessly flows into the kitchen where a large prep island includes an eating bar. Counters, cabinets, and appliances wrap around the island for maximum workspace, and the adjacent formal dining room grants access to a patio space for grilling.
- A guest suite filled with natural light concludes the main level.
- Two master suites line the left side of the second level, while bedroom 5 neighbors a full bath. A sizable laundry room is also located upstairs as an added convenience.
- The double garage sits next to a drive-thru, oversized garage bay, perfect for RVs or larger vehicles.