- At just under 6,000 square feet of living space, this Modern Northwest house plan features something for everyone, including an open concept main level, a 3-car tandem garage, and a rooftop deck to enjoy 360 degree views.
- The gourmet kitchen was designed for entertaining and presents an eating bar at the island, prep kitchen with a second range, and an appliance counter in the walk-in pantry.
- The great room’s front wall of glass retracts for an indoor outdoor vibe, while a quiet den completes the main level.
- Four bedrooms are located upstairs, including the sizable master suite with a deluxe ensuite and walk-in closet that connects to the laundry room.
- The lower level is where you’ll find the garage, along with a recreation room with a flex space, fifth bedroom suite, and a second laundry room.