- At a width of 27 feet, this Contemporary home plan fits within the constraints of narrow plot lines and offers nearly 2,800 square feet of living space.
- The open and airy main level consists of your shared living areas, complete with a pair of oversized sliding doors that lead to a covered patio, making this home perfect for waterfront properties.
- The warm fireplace sits beside a TV niche in the living room, while an eating bar at the cooktop island provides a space for homework or a light meal. A pocket door reveals a pantry / office combo with a built-in desk.
- Three bedrooms and the laundry room are located upstairs, including the rear-facing master suite. Each bedroom has a bathroom and walk-in closet, and the front and rear bedrooms feature a private deck.
- A double garage is accessible from the front of the home and opens into a mud hall with a bench and convenient powder bath.