- Wooden brackets support deep, overhanging eaves on the exterior of this Transitional 2-story home plan that delivers over 5,300 sq ft of living space.
- Upon entering, a quiet den rests behind french doors to the left, across from the open staircase. Straight ahead, the living room flows into the island kitchen that features an eating bar and walk-in pantry.
- The dining room protrudes from the rear and permits access to the partially-covered deck.
- A guest suite behind the 3-car tandem garage can serve a variety of purposes, while upstairs, 4 more suites occupy each corner.
- A rec room with a wet bar greets you in the finished basement, framed by a home gym and sixth bedroom.