- The aesthetically pleasing exterior of this contemporary, Northwest house plan boasts oversized windows, a low-pitched roof, and stone accents.
- Double doors welcome you inside, where a curved staircase makes a statement in the two-story foyer. An office, or flex room, and dining room sit on either side of the entryway.
- Four large windows in the great room allow natural light to fill the interior. The attached kitchen features a sizable prep island, and the adjacent patio is protected from the elements, serving as an ideal space to grill, or dine outdoors.
- A bedroom on the main level is perfect for guests, and includes a private patio, and full bath.
- On the second level, the master suite is privately situated at the top of the stairs, while a bridge-style hallway leads to two additional bedrooms, and a bonus room (which is factored in to the total living area).