- Luxury defines this sprawling Victorian house plan with columns, balconies, turret roofs, and a custom curved stairway that greets you upon entering. Spacious service areas and ample closet space can accommodate any size family.
- The main level consists of the shared living spaces: great room, kitchen, and dining room. An oversized prep island anchors the living space, and a butler’s pantry leads to the formal dining room.
- Upstairs, french doors lead to the master suite, which features a sitting nook and two private balconies. The master bath includes a standalone tub floating between two vanities, toilet room, and a large walk-in closet.
- The second level also includes a study, two additional bedrooms, and a bonus room.
- Relax outdoors on one of the many covered porches, or gather with friends and family in the lower level recreation room, complete with a fireplace. Bedrooms 5 and 6, also on this level, share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and neighbor a spacious wine room.