- Oversized concrete panels compliment the large windows on the exterior of this Contemporary Northwest home plan.
- Inside, the family room seamlessly connects to the island kitchen, where an eating bar provides a casual space to dine. The pass-thru butler’s pantry easily connects you to the formal dining room.
- A quiet den with a closet can be used as a study, media room, or main-level bedroom, and neighbors a full bathroom.
- The double garage extends from the front of the home and leads to a mudroom with a utility sink.
- Upstairs, discover four bedrooms, a bonus room, and laundry room. The master suite enjoys a private balcony, 5-fixture bath with a toilet room, and a sizable closet.