- With its wide eaves and mixed materials on the exterior, this Prairie style house plan has an appeal found in Northwest homes.
- Coming in at just 34′ wide, the home fits beautifully on a narrow lot with no sacrifice of space inside.
- The two-story foyer and open layout in the main living spaces go a long way towards making the home feel large.
- Homeowners get a beautiful view from the kitchen sink that is placed in the wide island.
- A quiet den is tucked away off the the left and the large formal dining room features a lovely tray ceiling.
- All three bedrooms are upstairs along with a handy second floor laundry room.
- Finish the bonus room to gain an extra 300 square feet of living space.