- The forward-facing, double garage rests near a front porch on the front elevation of this two-story, craftsman home plan, with board and batten siding beneath the gables.
- Towards the back of the main level, the kitchen, breakfast nook, and family room create the center for everyday living. A large prep island is surrounded by counters and a corner pantry offers ample storage space.
- A formal dining room sits adjacent the kitchen, and an office and den provide quiet spaces for peace and solitude.
- A loft at the top of the stairs leads to three bedrooms that share a 4-fixture bath, and a large bonus room which is included in the total living area.
- The master suite includes two closets and a large master bathroom with a soaking tub, two vanities, and a private commode room.