- A butterfly roof tops this Contemporary Northwest home plan that gives you 4,588 square feet of living space, including the 2-bedroom Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU; an apartment) on the lower level for family or an income property.
- The expansive, communal living space features a vaulted ceiling and expands onto a covered balcony with fireplace. An eating bar wraps around the kitchen’s island, and a nearby pantry provides you with more storage space.
- Four bedrooms can be found on the main level, including the master suite with its own 4-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet that connects to the laundry room.
- Discover a sizable workshop just off the double garage, along with a mudroom with built-in cubbies. The family / rec room downstairs provides a powder bath and exterior access.
- The well-appointed apartment includes private access, 2 bedrooms, laundry, and a full kitchen.