- A curved staircase greets you upon entering this two-story, traditional house plan, wrapped in a blend of siding materials. The formal dining room rests to you right, with access to the kitchen by way of a butler’s pantry.
- The open-concept floor plan combines the kitchen, great room, and breakfast nook, creating an ideal space for family and friends to gather. Guests can find a seat at the kitchen island, or find there way to the back covered patio for outdoor enjoyment.
- A spacious mudroom with a coat closet sits just inside from the 2-car garage, and a den, or flex room, on the main level allows the homeowner versatility.
- French doors at the top of the stairs unveil the master suite, which features a vaulted ceiling and lavish en suite with a soaking tub and large walk-in closet.
- Three additional bedrooms share a 4-fixture bath, and a sizable bonus room provides a common space upstairs. The laundry room is centrally located for easy access.