- This stunning, Northwest home plan provides a thoughtful floor plan, striking the perfect balance between open-concept living and offering private spaces for peace and solitude. Oversized windows usher in natural light, and covered decks encourage outdoor dining and lounging.
- A two-story foyer offers a feeling of spaciousness upon entering. The forward-facing kitchen features u-shaped counters which surround a prep island. The attached breakfast nook leads to a spacious great room with a fireplace.
- The butler’s pantry, a must-have when entertaining, connects the kitchen with the formal dining room.
- A guest suite on the main level includes a walk-in closet and a full bath. Upstairs, bedrooms 3 and 4 share a 4-fixture bathroom, and a bridge-style hallway leads to the laundry room and private master suite.
- The master boasts a large walk-in closet and an en suite with dual sinks, a soaking tub, and a shower with two shower heads.