- A modern, metal roof atop board and batten siding provides a distinguished, contemporary look on this 5-bedroom house plan. Dark window sashes and prominent gable roofs add to the striking curb appeal.
- Towards the back of the main level, an open floor plan includes the kitchen, breakfast nook, and great room. The two-story great room provides a feeling of spaciousness, while the media room and office offer quiet spaces to retreat to for solitude.
- A large island includes a bar sink for added convenience and sits across from a roomy, walk-in pantry. A bedroom on the main level is a great space for guests and includes a 5-fixture bathroom.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms each have a full bathroom with a walk-in closet, and a third bedroom is located next to the second-level, full bath. The fully-appointed, master suite includes a large walk-in closet, and a master bathroom with a separate tub and shower and two sinks.
- A bonus room adds versatility to the second level and neighbors the laundry room.