- Lap siding and stone accents wrap the exterior of this modern ranch house plan, capped by a low-pitched hip and valley roof.
- A coat closet sits to the right of the foyer, while straight ahead discover a vaulted ceiling above the open living / dining room and kitchen.
- Four oversized windows line the rear wall allowing natural light to flood the interior. L-shaped cabinets and counters surround a prep island in the kitchen, and a corner pantry boosts storage space.
- The master suite is located behind the double garage, and features a sliding door to the covered deck.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 occupy the left side of the home, and are separated by a full bath. Utilize one of the bedrooms as a den, if preferred.