- Large concrete panels adorn the facade of this Modern Northwest home plan that gives you over 4,000 square feet of living space.
- In the foyer, a home office sits on the other side of french doors, across from the formal dining room with a shortcut into the kitchen by way of the butler’s pantry.
- A tall ceiling soars above the family room and the open layout allows you to easily move into the island kitchen. Casually dine at the island’s eating bar or retreat to the covered patio to enjoy a meal outdoors.
- Concluding the main level, discover a guest suite with a walk-in closet, while the remaining three bedrooms are located upstairs, along with the bonus and laundry rooms.
- The master suite includes enough space for a sitting nook and boasts a walk-in closet and 5-fixture bathroom with a separate tub and shower.
- Related Plan: Find a similar plan with an alternate exterior in PLAN 1123