- Large, comfortable rooms, two-story ceilings and a second floor balcony bridge enhance this Prairie style house plan.
- A grand curved staircase is the first thing you see as you enter the two-story foyer that is open to the formal dining room.
- Use the flex room off the foyer as a study, kids playroom or whatever you wish.
- Built-ins flank the great room fireplace giving you extra storage as well as good looks.
- The U-shaped kitchen has a huge island that adds to the already plentiful counter space.
- A first floor guest suite is the only bedroom on this floor.
- On the upper floor the open railing balcony bridge separate the master suite from the three other bedrooms on this floor.
- A second floor laundry room is a marvelous convenience that saves steps.