- A low-pitched roof caps this Contemporary home plan that is wrapped in modern siding materials and totals 4,016 square feet of living space.
- Step inside to find a grand foyer with tall ceilings and floor to ceiling windows rising up with the staircase. The shared living spaces line the left side of the home and extend onto a covered patio for BBQs.
- A substantial prep island in the kitchen includes a wraparound breakfast bar, while the adjacent dining room offers a more formal space for meals.
- Completing the main level, discover a den (or bedroom suite) near the mudroom and double garage.
- Four bedroom suites and the laundry room are located upstairs, including the master suite with an oversized closet and separate tub and shower in the bathroom.