- The soft and soothing color palette of this two-story Modern Farmhouse house plan adds to the immense curb appeal and beautifully blends with the oversized modern windows and metal roof accents.
- A grand, open to above, entrance leads to the an expansive great room with cathedral ceilings – highlighting a gorgeous fireplace on the back wall
- An open concept living space in the heart of the home that flows onto a sizable rear porch with entrances from the dining room and great room, complete with an outdoor fireplacce ideal for entertaining.
- The 3-car garage extends from the front of the home and opens into a sizable mudroom that can accommodate large, active families.
- The great room is filled with natural light and flows into the kitchen and casual dining nook. The elongated kitchen island provides seating for five and plenty of space for meal prep.
- The secluded master suite occupies the right side of the home. The ensuite’s elegant ceiling sets the scene for a spa-like experience with a makeup vanity, a sizable closet, and a toilet room.