- The low-maintenance exterior of this Transitional, two-story house plan consists of oversized, concrete panels, large windows, and a forward-facing garage.
- A parlor greets you from the foyer, where french doors part to reveal a quiet den. The heart of the home is oriented to take advantage of any rearward views and opens to the great room and dining area.
- Two-story ceilings soar above the well-lit great room, and a back patio off the dining room is perfect for BBQs or dining outdoors.
- A bedroom suite completes the main level, while the remaining 4 bedrooms can be found upstairs. The master suite is paired with a 5-fixture bathroom and a walk-in closet that connects to the laundry room.
- A bonus room with a wet bar at the end of the hall provides a flexible, multi-purpose space.