- This one-story modern house plan has a sleek exterior with a front-facing 3-car garage and a front door – protected from above – surrounded by glass.
- The foyer has a coat closet and bench and a 12’6″-high ceiling and is open to the great room with 17′ ceiling. From the front door, your eyes are drawn to the back wall of glass which retracts giving you access to the rear veranda.
- A large island and a walk-in pantry with a sink make the kitchen a cook’s dream. It is open to the dining room – which has outdoor access – and the great room.
- A split bedroom layout gives you a private master suite with access to outside. A sliding barn-style door conceals the bathroom with a bath and a separate shower and dual vanities. A large walk-in closet gives you great storage.
- Not only is there a home office located in front of the home, there is also a bonus room in back. This space – included in the total living area of the home – can be used as a second home office, a den, or for whatever use you can think of.