- Slanted shed roofs offer interesting angles, while adding to the contemporary look of this spacious house plan. The majority of the rear elevation is comprised of oversized windows, allowing nature to serve as the art.
- From the foyer, discover a dining room to the right, along with views straight ahead into the generous living room. A spiral staircase leads to the lower level, and a multi-fold glass door invites you to spend time on the covered deck.
- The well-appointed master bedroom is located on the main level, behind the 4-car garage. The vaulted master bath provides a spa-like experience, and the attached closet includes a dresser island.
- Three additional suites are set apart from the master bedroom; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath and private balcony.
- Wind down the stairs to find a sizable bonus room and attached kitchenette, along with a bedroom suite and sauna. The retractable glass door brings the outdoors inside and the hobbyist in the family will appreciate the wood workshop (995 sq. ft.; factored into the total living area figure).