- Entertaining is a breeze in this two-story Contemporary Northwest home plan with its gourmet kitchen and retractable rear wall that expands the great room onto the covered patio.
- A prep island and matching eating-bar island anchor the kitchen and are surrounded by cabinets, counters, and appliances. The adjacent spice kitchen provides a shortcut onto the patio for grilling and dining outdoors.
- A living room to the left of the foyer offers a quieter space to relax, while a guest suite is tucked behind the 4-car garage and includes a 4-fixture bath and walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, a catwalk guides you to the secluded master bedroom with a private balcony and two-person shower in the ensuite. The family bedrooms share the opposite side with the laundry room and a 768 sq ft rooftop terrace.
- Other notable features include a mudroom with a washer and dryer, extra space in the garage for storage, and a walk-in pantry next to the spice kitchen.