- This Contemporary Northwest home plan features a flexible lower-level living space that can be used as an income property, in-law suite, or for children not quite ready to live on their own.
- The main level delivers an open and free-flowing communal space that expands onto a covered deck, while a den just off the entryway offers a quiet, serene space to relax.
- A built-in desk in the island kitchen is perfect for homework or recipe research, and a nearby pocket door reveals a large pantry with an appliance counter.
- Three bedrooms and the laundry room occupy the second level, including the master suite with a 5-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet. A spiral staircase encourages you to enjoy the surrounding landscape from the spacious rooftop terrace.
- The double garage is located on the lower level with mudroom access to the main level. An exterior door offers the 2-bedroom apartment privacy and all of the amenities for independent living are included in the space.