- The low-pitched roof adds a modern appeal to the exterior of this Northwest home plan, which totals over 4,000 square feet of living space.
- The open foyer showcases a curved staircase with views onto the second-level loft . A formal dining room and quiet den frame the foyer.
- Three oversized windows line the rear wall of the great room allowing natural light to fill the interior living space. Easily move into the kitchen to find an island with an eating bar, walk-in pantry, and sliding doors that lead to the covered patio.
- Enter from the 3-car garage to find a laundry / mudroom with easy access to the kitchen.
- Master suites on both the main and second levels allow the homeowner to decide where they’re most comfortable. Two secondary bedrooms and a bonus room complete the upstairs.