- This New American Craftsman home plan presents board and batten siding beneath classic gables, as well as metal roof accents for a modern touch.
- The main level consists of a rear-facing, open living space that merges the great room with the eat-in kitchen.
- A flush bar at the kitchen island allows for casual meals and conversation and a walk-in pantry is located in the adjacent mud hall.
- Discover four bedrooms and a laundry room upstairs along with dedicated storage space.
- An optional wet / coffee bar is just outside the vaulted master suite to make mornings that much easier.