- The fresh exterior of this 2-Story Contemporary house plan is capped by a raised-seam metal roof and delivers 4,505 square feet of living space.
- Double doors guide you inside to find a home office and formal dining room on either side of the foyer. The rear-facing great room features a fireplace surrounded by builtins and two large windows that overlook the back yard.
- An oversized opening from the great room into the kitchen creates the open-concept layout while still defining each space. The kitchen’s T-shaped island includes a table for casual meals and the adjacent pantry provides ample storage.
- A guest suite completes the main level, while the remaining bedrooms and laundry room can be found upstairs.
- The sizable master suite is accompanied by a master bath with a freestanding tub and a large closet.