- Vertical siding, a ribbed metal roof, and oversized windows add a modern edge to this 5-bedroom Mountain home plan that totals 4,643 square feet of living space.
- The gourmet kitchen is spacious and ideal for entertaining with a T-shaped island providing a space for casual meals, while a formal dining room near the foyer lends a more intimate space to dine.
- The defined great room boasts tall ceilings, along with a fireplace surrounded by builtins, and the rear porch is covered to enjoy outdoor living throughout the seasons.
- Upstairs, french doors reveal the master suite that is accompanied by a spa bath with a freestanding tub and walk-in closet. Three family bedrooms, a loft, and laundry room complete the second level.
- Other notable features include a home office and guest suite on the main level, as well as a mudroom just inside from the 3-car garage.