- Contemporary exterior materials and large windows come together to form this modern masterpiece. The flat roofs allow for multiple balconies, while a contrasting sloped roof adds a dramatic element.
- The main level houses the shared living spaces in an open layout, while a secluded den, or office, rests on the other side of french doors. Natural light fills the space and a sizable balcony, accessible from the dining room, sits atop the 2-car garage.
- The second level is where you’ll find the bedrooms. Oversized windows in the master suite provide rearward views and a freestanding tub in the en suite overlooks a private balcony.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a full bath, and a study loft adds a unique element to the design.
- The lower level boasts a spacious recreation room and a guest suite, which neighbors a full bath. The laundry room includes a utility sink and is also on the lower level.