- The narrow width and forward-facing garage of this 5-bedroom, Contemporary Northwest house plan lends itself perfectly for smaller lots.
- Double doors open to a large entry parlor that welcomes you inside. Towards the rear of the main level, discover an island kitchen hugged on either side by a great room and dining room.
- A spice kitchen nearly doubles storage space and offers a second range and sink to help with meal prep when entertaining.
- A bedroom suite finishes off the first floor, while the remaining four bedrooms are located upstairs, along with a leisure room that can serve as a lounge or playroom.
- The master suite enjoys a vaulted ceiling and a 5-fixture bathroom, and laundry on this level is an added convenience.