- A curved stairway is presented upon entering the light and airy foyer. To the left, a quiet den offers a place to retreat to for peace and solitude, while a formal dining room sits to the right.
- Located towards the back of the home, the family room, breakfast nook, and kitchen are all open to one another, providing a comfortable flow. The u-shaped counters surround a large prep island offering ample workspace.
- A guest suite on the main level lends a private space for friends or family to unwind, and includes a full bath.
- Upstairs, the master suite rests on the left side, while a bridge-style hall connects to the secondary bedrooms. A vaulted ceiling in the master gives a feeling of spaciousness and a lavish en suite includes a soaking tub and commode room.
- Four bedrooms reside on the opposite side of the second level and share the compartmentalized, hall bath. The laundry room on the second level reduces time spent on the chore.