- A blend of modern siding materials are topped by a sloped roof to form this 2-story Northwest home plan.
- An open living space consumes the main level which is oriented to take advantage of the back porch and surrounding views.
- The heart of the home includes an island with a breakfast bar and the nearby mudroom makes unloading groceries that much easier.
- Four bedrooms and the laundry room are located upstairs, with each bedroom including a walk-in closet.
- French doors open to the master suite that features a spa bath and walk-in closet.