- Large windows surrounding this Contemporary house plan make for a light and airy interior that totals 3,931 square feet of living space.
- The flip-flop design means that the majority of the bedrooms reside on the ground level, as well as the laundry room, a rec room, and spice kitchen with a range and cold storage.
- Taking advantage of the best views, the great room, dining area, and kitchen can be found upstairs, warmed by a double-sided fireplace.
- The kitchen’s island has a wraparound breakfast bar and a home office is located nearby for the work-at-home resident.
- Down the hall from the second-level deck, you will find the master suite that includes a freestanding tub in the ensuite and a walk-in closet.