- A bold, front elevation, provided by large cement panels, horizontal siding, and stone, rests on this contemporary, 4-bedroom house plan.
- A wrap-around back porch includes a fireplace for colder seasons, encouraging year-round outdoor living.
- The two-story foyer makes a grand first impression and features a quiet den, or fifth bedroom, and an adjacent full bathroom.
- The spacious great room lives up to its name with a fireplace, large windows, and clean sight lines into the kitchen and dining room.
- Upstairs, french doors lead to the master suite, which features a sprawling walk-in closet, and an ensuite with a soaking tub, double-headed shower, and two sinks.
- Two additional bedrooms share a full bathroom, and are separated by the second-level laundry room. A bonus room includes a unique reading loft by way of a barn door, which overlooks the foyer.