- This two-story, craftsman house plan, clad in horizontal and shake siding, offers up to 5 bedrooms, depending on the homeowner’s configuration.
- The formal entry, with a coat closet, includes high ceilings providing a sense of grandeur immediately upon entering, and a den, or bedroom, sits to the left.
- The shared living spaces can be found towards the back of the home, with a spacious great room that opens to the kitchen and dining area. The double-bowl sink resides in the island and a corner pantry lends plenty of storage space.
- A vaulted ceiling in the second-level, master suite boasts an air of elegance, and the 5-fixture bathroom includes a soaking tub and two sinks.
- Two additional bedrooms share a 4-fixture bath, and another room could provide a common space upstairs or serve as a bedroom. The laundry room is centrally located for easy access.