- A low-pitched, hip and valley roof rests above horizontal siding and large cement panels, providing a modern twist to this Northwest craftsman house plan. The multi-generational layout offers an apartment to the right of the 3-car garage with a private entrance, bedroom, study, and full bath.
- The custom curved stairway and high ceilings provide a feeling of grandeur once inside, while a quiet den and living room can be found on either side of the foyer.
- Unobstructed views are provided between the family room, dining area, and kitchen, creating an ideal space for gatherings, and a wrap-around covered patio invites you to enjoy the outdoors.
- The master suite is located on the second level, and features a lavish bathroom with a soaking tub and spacious walk-in closet. Three additional bedroom suites reside down the hall; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- A sizable bonus room upstairs grants access to a rear-facing deck, and a media / loft provides an open space for electronics.